Entrepreneurial Spirit with Technology and Innovations
Seamless Learning with Entrepreneurial Spirit 流動式學習- 企業家精神 / 創新 – 持續發展
Perspectives on Entrepreneurial Spirit and Sustainable Mindset
Last Thursday (Jan 28), Incu-Lab was Supporting Organisation for a seminar on entrepreneurship and innovation successfully organized by Centre for Corporate Sustainability and Innovations (CCSI) of Hang Seng Management College (HSMC).
Five distinguished speakers with diversified backgrounds shared their insights and experiences in entrepreneurship, inspiring students and audiences a lot!
For more details, please visit HSMC Centre for Corporate Sustainability and Innovations website.
Date: 28th JAN 2016 (Thursday)
Time: 2pm – 4pm
Venue: D203, Lee Quo Wai Academic Building, HSMC
1. Doris Luey / Executive Director, Youth Square
2. Wilson Chan / Manager, Incubation Promotion and Admission, Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP)
3. Kelven Lit / Director, Censpot Trading Corporation Limited (a HKSTP Incubatee)
4. Ray Woo / Film Director, A-Z Concept Limited
5. Andy Chik / Regional Director, FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited / Donor of Student Award
Q & A / Vote-of-Thanks (Dr Shirley Yeung / Director, CCSI)