2-3 May 2014
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Thinking of starting your own business? The Entrepreneur Day is an annual entrepreneurial event with a wealth of start-up opportunities and supporting services tailor-made for the new start-ups in Hong Kong. Running into the 6th edition, 2014’s edition will be held on 2-3 May and a new zone is debuted to feature the blooming start-ups whom are seeking for potential partnership.
Highlights & Special Events:
- Entrepreneur Arena
A pitching session allows young entrepreneurs to present their business plans in public.
- “Fund & Mentor” Session
A deal-sourcing and matchmaking between potential investors/mentors and project owners.
- Entrepreneurship Seminars/ Forums
- Networking Events
Free Portable Power Bank
Register seminars online and you may have a chance to get a power bank. (on a first-come, first-served basis and while stock lasts). For details, please visit www.hktdc.com/eday .
- Franchise Operator
- Business Brokerage
- Online Business
- Private Equity / Angel Fund
- Funding schemes, Incubation Program by Non-Governmental Organisations
Supporting Services for Start-up Businesses
- Start-up Consultancy
- IT and E-marketing
- Legal & Accounting
- co-working space
- Trade Associations
- Governmental support services
Cross Matching Pavilion
- A cross industry matching platform with some 80 local creative designers aiming to help start-ups to enhance their brand value and explore new markets with creative designs.